1. Re-torque the anchor bolts to 80-117 Nm.
2. Check all connectors, bolts, and pins to ensure proper mounting.
3. Lubricate cable with lubricant.
4. Make a visual inspection of all hydraulic hoses/lines for possible wear or leakage.
5. Check the safety device and make sure it's in good condition.
6. Check all the fittings, bolts, and connecting pins to make sure they are in good condition.
7. Lubricate all rollers and pins with 90 wt gear oil or equivalent.
Every Six Months:
1. Make a visual inspection of all moving parts for possible wear, interference or damage.
2. Check the equalizer tension of the cables and adjust them as necessary to ensure level lifting.
3. Check all fastening parts and tighten them.
4. Check columns for plumpness.
5. Check rubber pads and replace as necessary.
6. Check the safety device and make sure it's in good condition.